Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 1 Introductions

Hello class and welcome to my first blog.  This will be my second semester at NVCC so I am relatively a new student.  Although this is not my first class with NVCC it is my first semester enrolled in distant education classes.  I have already found it challenging because most of the material seems to be lost in translation when I read it.  I'm confident that this will get easier as we all acclimate to the process.
     My current degree plan is general studies but I'm confident that may change as I get more involved in different classes.  I have found that general studies provides a well rounded perspective for student to explore different majors.  I'm currently employed in the maintenance career field with a local printer.  However, I do have plans to change my career field within the next year.  I moved to this area just over four years ago for the position I have now.  It have been tasking learning how to drive in an area so congested but it has a lot to offer those who take the time and explore it.  I look forward learning more about this class and each one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment